Happening This Week:
Hitting the middle of January and going strong!
Jacqui is your DJ for the weekend. Prepare to dance the nights away.
Friday is our 3 year kink-a-versary, 7 pm - 2 am. So three years ago we found enough interest to start a monthly evening for kink parties. Thank you all for the success of this endeavor. But there are still folks out there that haven't come out to see how kink night flows. Bring a new member and get $10 off your party fee tonight. Bring several and make it a free night for you. That is for current members. New members, we will treat as a meet n greet. So newbies pay no party fee, just pay for their annual membership. Everyone is welcome, novice to experienced. The dance floor is open, but music is at a lower level to accommodate scenes. I will be behind the bar tonight. The Marquis' Mistress will be your vendor this evening. Sabrina will be in tonight to do readings as well. Please message her directly to schedule a time.
Saturday daytime is our Polar Bear Plunge and Chili cook off with Wikked Endeavors, 1 pm - 6 pm. $10 per person, half goes directly to charity. Come out to cheer the plungers on and try some great chili. Better yet, whip up a pot of your own and battle to be named the BEST! Snacks will be available as well as limited play rooms access and hot tubs until 6 pm. To participate in the plunge or cook off, please donate at least one clean, new or like new coat for out coat drive. We will also have chili samples for $.25 each.
Saturday night is a Winter Wonderland with Wikked Endeavors, 7 pm -2 am. Coming off our polar bear plunge, let's create our own winter night. White, light and bright! Break out those whites, silvers and shimmers for this evening. Help warm up our plungers!
It's not real without your confirmation number. Please call 717-225-5082 for your reservation.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- All new members must be sponsored by an existing member.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. All new members must be sponsored by an existing member. New single guys must be accompanied by their sponsor on their first night. May the odds be always in your favor.