Happening This Week:
Another wonderful schedule of events planned. The lovely Lori will be rocking the bar. Alfonso will be rocking the dance floor. If you have requests, get them in. VeeJays HotSpot will be your weekend vendor.
Wednesday night: pool party, 7 pm - 11 pm. Bring you towel along for some mid-week relaxation. No food is provided, but feel free to bring your own along.
Friday: is our monthly kink party, 7 pm - 2 am. Warpedthoughts Rachel will be in to vend. Tonight will be very special as we will be having fire massages on the pool deck. We have invited 3 of our long time experienced kink attendees to share their skills. They will be doing different type of fire massage from 9 - 11. Each massage will be 15-20 minutes. Sign up sheets will be on the pool deck Friday night. This is weather dependent of course, we'll reschedule if need be.
Saturday daytime: pool party, 11 am - 5 pm. Bring your towel and sunblock. We provide the lovely saltwater pool, lounge chairs, covered and open areas, music, soda and juice set ups, lunch from the grill and playrooms.
Saturday: Lifestyle Biggest Asshole with Wikked Endeavors, 7 pm - 2 am. Made ya look. Regular fun and games party with a twist of crazy. This is the 3rd annual Round Robin Cards Against Humanity tournament with our friends from Wikked. If you played in the past, you know it is a blast. Never so much fun the dining room. Everywhere else the party is the same.
Sunday: is rest and recovery poolside, 11 am - 5 pm. Same as a Saturday pool party.
Get those reservations in early. Please call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number. Reminder, we need a minimum number of reservations for Wednesday by 5 for the mid-week fun.
Whatever you do, be safe out there.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. May the odds be always in your favor.