Happening This Week:
Thursday night is karaoke with Wikked Endeavors, 7 pm - 11 pm. Starting the weekend early tonight. Come out to entertain or be entertained. Mr. Wikked, Sean, will be your karaoke DJ. Be sure to check in with him early for your spot and song's.
Snacks, soda and juice set ups. Rooms and hot tub not open tonight. $10 per person.
Friday is our monthly kink night, 7 pm - 2 am. Come out to enjoy the evening with like minded folks. Everyone is welcome, novice to experienced. Share some knowledge or learn something new. Additional equipment in the bar areas. Music is at a lower level to accommodate.
Saturday Swing dance class, 6 pm - 7 pm. Want to learn something new, make new friends and have a few laughs? Christopher will be back in with his popular dance class. This time he will be teaching Swing dance. Yes, you will need to book a spot. $5 per person. If you are staying for the evening party, you can pay when you arrive and just stay. Please note, only the bar area is open as the staff will be preparing for the evening party. This event is for those interested in learning to dance.
Saturday Night Burlesque with Swing Out Socials, 7 pm - 2 am. Our friends from SOS will be in to party with us tonight. Over the top! Think Moulin Rouge! I know you all won't disappoint with this theme. Expect feather, fringe, and fishnet. Book early because you know this party will ROCK! The SOS admins may have a surprise too! Our favorite witch, Sabrina, will be in to do card readings. Feel free to reach out to book directly with her. Beverly will be in with her lovely Cupid's Closet wares.
Call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number.
If numbers jump, we will have an express line for Saturday night check in. The express lane will be for current members paying in cash.
Thank you for your continued support.
- Be sure to read and understand the rules (Rules 10 & 11) regarding photography and cell phone use at the club.
- We are currently welcoming new members, both couples and singles. However, single males must be sponsored by a current member.
- Events are posted here under Events. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please contact a group admin through our Facebook group.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code.
The dress code is listed here (rule 6).
Either dress for the theme or dress to impress - no exceptions.
In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case.
If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral!
If you have questions contact email@example.com.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. New single guys must be sponsored by a current member and accompanied by that member on their first night. May the odds be always in your favor.