Happening This Week:
Continuing to kill it in September. Take a break from the grind and come out to visit your tribe. Don't worry about work, home schooling, chores or anything else. Just relax with your freaky friends. The lovely Lori will be rocking the bar with an assist from marvelous Michele on Saturday night.
Friday is our monthly meet and greet, 7 pm - 2 am. Donell will get you moving on the dance floor. Bring your friends out to see the club. New members pay no party fee, just their annual membership: couples and single males $45, single ladies $25. Can't forget our loyal members, pricing special: couples and single males $40, single ladies $5.
Saturday daytime pool party, 11 am - 5 pm. This is weather permitting, of course. Bring your towel and sunblock. We provide the lovely saltwater heated pool, large deck, lounge chairs, sunny and covered areas, music, soda and juice set ups, lunch from the grill and playrooms. Couples and single males $40, single ladies $10.
Saturday is for Heavy Metal, 7 pm - 2 am. Some heavy metal music for the metal heads with be mixed in with club dance music. Greg the Urban Cowboy with be making it all work from the booth. Liquid metal, chain mail, all the sexy shiny outfits will work tonight. Bring it all out to party with us tonight. Matt will be vending with his amazing array of toys. Couples and single males $65, single ladies $12.
Sunday daytime pool party, 11 am - 5 pm. Same as Saturday, see above.
Sunday munch and learn, 11 am - 4 pm. This is separate from the pool party. Deidre will be teaching us the art of Shiatsu massage. Bring your own massage table or thick mat. At this time we are asking that you bring your own massage oil. She recommends any kind of oil (coconut is great) or lotion. Try to keep the lotion light or as unscented as possible so the area does not become overwhelmed with the varying scents. No RSVP needed for this. $5 per person. We are not doing the potluck at this time. Bring your own lunch or snacks along. Soda, plates and utensils provided.
Please call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number. You are welcome to make reservations early for parties. No need to wait until that week or day. We recommend early reservations, especially if you want a private stay room.
Whatever you do, be safe out there. Thank you for your continued support.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- All new members must be sponsored by an existing member.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. All new members must be sponsored by an existing member. New single guys must be accompanied by their sponsor on their first night. May the odds be always in your favor.