Happening This Week:
Enjoying our January weather. Take advantage of Mother Nature's cooperation. Come out for some fun this weekend. I will be hanging behind the bar all weekend with an assist with Gary Saturday night. Kat's Honeypot toys will be vending all weekend.
Friday is our monthly Meet n Greet, 7 pm - 2 am. Great bargain for a Friday night! Bring those new friends that have always wanted to check us out. New members get in for the price of their annual membership: couples and single males $45, single ladies $25. We can't forget our loyal members, special: couples and single males $40, single ladies $5. Our very own Urban Cowboy will be spinning the tunes.
Saturday we are going to be SNOWBLIND, 7 pm - 2 am. Shake the winter blahs, we are gonna brighten up the night. Break out the winter white, sparkle and glitter to shake all through the club. Alfonso will be your DJ tonight. He loves to play what you want to hear, so send him special requests.
Sunday is our monthly Munch and Learn, 11 am - 2 pm. Just like it sounds! Bring a covered dish and $5 per person. Today we will have a demo and instruction on rope play. Bring your partner or meet someone there that is willing to help. Bring your own rope, or rope will be available to purchase.
Please call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number or questions.
Whatever you do, be safe out there.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. May the odds be always in your favor.