Happening This Week:
Not enough weekend? Start planning for the next. The lovely Lori will be rocking the bar again with an assist from Michele. Donell will keep the dance floor all weekend long.
Friday night will be game night, 7 pm - 2 am bring on the fun and games to get everyone mixing and mingling. Make it a fun Friday!
Saturday photo day, 11 am - 5 pm. Chris and Joe will be offering photo packages at the club today. They will post and you must book directly with them.
Saturday night is the Merry Widow AKA corset night, 7 pm - 2 am. Lift them up tonight ladies! Suck it in and cinch them up. Who can resist the ladies in a corset? There will ABSOLUTELY be a contest for this tonight. Cupid's Closet wares will be in to vend this weekend.
Get those reservations in by calling 717-225-5082.
Whatever you do, be safe out there.
Special thanks to all that came out for our anniversary celebration.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. May the odds be always in your favor.