Happening This Week:
We know how to welcome in December. Bring your sexy butts out for some fun. The lovely Lori will be rocking behind the bar.
Friday we celebrate our December birthday babes, 7 pm - 2 am. If your birthday is in December, our gift to you is half off your party fee. (yes ID is checker) Bring your friends out to celebrate with your freaky tribe. Jacqui will be sure to entertain you all night long on the dance floor.
Saturday is our Latin night, 7 pm - 2 am. Bring those hips out to shake it up. Kyle will be your DJ this evening, keeping you moving to the beats. Christopher will be showing you how to move to those beats. But wait, there's more. Tonight will be the unveiling of the Jamaican room. Jenifer, Jerry, Tonya and Harry have been working hard for 2 weeks on the next themed room.
Yeah, gonna spice this weekend up. Please call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number.
Whatever you do, be safe out there.
xoxo to our tribe!
Reminder! Start planning for NYE. Details are here. Ring in 2020 in our Speakeasy! So excited!
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. May the odds be always in your favor.