Happening This Week:
If you have a voice, you weren't at the club this weekend! Time to start plotting and planning for the coming weekend.
Thursday is a casual party, 7 pm - midnight. Start the weekend off right. Our friends from SOS will be in to party with us tonight. Couples and single males $35, single ladies $5. Jacqui will be your fabulous DJ this evening. The lovely Lori will be bar-tending tonight.
Friday daytime pool party, 11 am - 5 pm. Bring your towel and sunblock. We supply the lovely saltwater pool, large deck, lounge chairs, sunny and covered areas, music, lunch from the grill and playrooms. Couples and single males $40, single ladies $10.
Freaky Friday and July birthday babes celebration, 7 pm - 2 am. Mix and mingle to start the holiday weekend with like minded folks. Can't forget out July birthdays just because of the holiday. If you birthday is in the month of July, our gift to your is half off your party fee. Yes ID is checked. Bring your friends out to party with you. Couples and single males $55, single ladies $12. Jacqui will be in to get you moving on the dance floor. The marvelous Michele will be your bartender this evening.
Saturday daytime pool party, 11 am - 5 pm. Same as Friday, see details above.
Saturday is the 4th and a FIRECRACKER party, 7 pm - 2 am. Rock your red, white and blue tonight. Celebrate your independence with the freedom to do as you please at the club. Bring your friends for a creak from the vanilla. Rockin the weekend with friends. Couples and single males $65, single ladies $12. Vendors: Jason from Buster's Playthings and Beverly with Cupid's Closet. Alfonso will be your DJ this evening. Feel free to send him your requests. Double trouble, Michele and Lori rocking the bar tonight.
Sunday is rest and recovery poolside, 11 am - 5 pm. Recover from the long weekend or keep the party rocking, the choice is always yours. See details from the Friday pool party.
Thank you for your continued support.
Please call 717-225-5082 for your confirmation number or questions.
Whatever you do, be safe out there.
We are seeing more and more people that are not following the dress code. The dress code is listed here (rule 5). Either dress for the theme or dress to impress no exceptions. In the past we would make people aware of the dress code and let it slide, this will no longer be the case. If you don't follow the dress code you will not be allowed entry into the club. Keep it Classy Korral! If you have questions please PM me directly.
- Photo rules are under files on the Facebook page.
- Events are posted here under Events and the descriptions are under Event Descriptions. You can also visit our Facebook page where the current week's events are under announcements.
- We have separate Facebook pages for Korral Kinks and Korral Singles. Singles is just for singles, not couples that play separately. If you would like to be added please friend request and private message Dee on Facebook.
- We are always open to new vendors or party theme ideas. Please message Dee for details.
- Events are posted here under Events. They are also listed on swinglifestyle.com , swingtowns.com, and kasidie.com
- We are always interested in new vendors. Just reach out to discuss available dates and details.
- Groups interested in booking events please reach out for details and available dates.
- Have a great party or theme idea, let a staff member know. It may not happen right away, but if it will appeal to the majority we will incorporate it.
- Advertising is not permitted in the group unless you are the featured vendor of the week. Interested in vending, please reach out to me.
- Negativity is not tolerated, so please be mindful. This is a crazy close knit group of folks, so drama should be dealt with elsewhere.
- If you have a group interested in sponsoring a room, please reach out to me. The design would have to be approved by management, room picked and timing to be worked out.
- Be watchful of where you respond and how you respond to posts. Not everyone has a separate lifestyle profile.
- Any pushy or aggressive behavior will have you removed from the group. If there is an issue at the club, please notify a staff member immediately. We cannot track someone down the following week by what they wore and without a name. The staff handles any issue quickly and quietly.
As always, thank you all for your support. We couldn't do this without you.
Yes, we do limit single gentlemen. This is not because we don't like them. We want everyone to have the same opportunity to have a good time. Couples and single ladies don't wish to be overwhelmed with singles. But the single guys also should have the opportunity to have fun. May the odds be always in your favor.